Barley Legal Member Discount Program

Ryan Cochrane

Well....I've been talking about doing this for a few years and we finally did it!

We have developed a discount program for dues paying club members. At the February meeting all paid members will have a brand new credit card style member card with your name on it and everything. This can be used to get discounts at some of our partner breweries/homebrew stores/liquor stores. This list will change as more and more businesses join on. Emails are going out today to those of you who were 2017 members but have not paid for 2018....because keep in mind, it isn't reasonable for us to print these one at a time, so if you miss out now, it will probably be 2 months before we have the next batch.

Current discount list and map can be found from the homepage of the site or directly at this link:
https://www.barleylegalhomebrewers.com/membership-benefits/

and while i did personally reach out to basically every place in our area, if your favorite place isn't listed...make sure to suggest it to them and give them our information .... barleylegalhomebrewers@gmail.com

Cheers!

Last edited:
Did you contact Philly Homebrew? Jim mentioned working out a discount for the club at the Teach Your Friend to Homebrew event.

Sean of Lower Forge brewing in Medford just contacted us and have increased their discount. They're now 10% off everything (excluding gift cards) with your membership card.

Hey guys. I haven't been active at all in for some time since taking over brewing operations at Berlin Brewing Co. This is an awesome idea and I want to throw my hat in there to. Add Berlin Brewing Co. to the list with $1 off pints, flights, and growler/crowler fills.

Ryan, I'll send you an email too as a follow up.

Hey guys. I haven't been active at all in for some time since taking over brewing operations at Berlin Brewing Co. This is an awesome idea and I want to throw my hat in there to. Add Berlin Brewing Co. to the list with $1 off pints, flights, and growler/crowler fills.

Thanks Pat!!

Awesome, Pat. I added Berlin to our membership page!

Back