Recent content by Tara Talbot

1. T

POSTPONED- BL Food Drive

Postponed due to the crappy roads. We will have it either this Monday night, or the week after Thanksgiving. I will let you all know by tomorrow.
  2. T

BL Food Drive 11/15/2018 At the Pour House

Of course! I think there is a hookup for that with the jockey box, but I’m not positive. Anyone know?
  3. T

Hey everyone! So far we only have 2 kegs. We need more! Please let me know if you have any to spare! It’s for a good cause, people!!!
  4. T

Just bring it with you. I’ll be there with the jockey box at 5:30. I’ll need help bringing it upstairs. Do you guys fill CO2 tanks? The clubs may be close to empty.
  5. T

Hey everyone, save the date! Our annual food drive to support the Food Bank of South Jersey will be on Thursday, November 15 from 6-9 at the Pour House. We will be needing your help to promote the event, including telling all your friends, bringing much needed items for the food bank, sharing...
  6. T

Hillers Win Again!

Congratulations!!!
  7. T

Monk Melee VII Results

Woo hoo! Congratulations!
  8. T

Barley Legal 2017 NFL Eliminator

Congratulations, Shawn! I can bring it in December. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T

Tell me about it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T

Well, that was fast. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. T

Okay. Go Jets. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T

Damn! I'll have to change it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. T

I'm in! Go Dolphins! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. T

Hi... I'm trying to log in,but it's saying the credentials are incorrect. I've made sure they are spelled correctly. Any advice? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. T

Thirsty Third Thursday

All different. Some earlier, some later. Helpful, right?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back