Recent content by Mtorbik

1. Mtorbik

Cape May acquires Flying Fish

Because Cape May isn't stupid. When they found out how much debt they were in... They realized it was only a matter of time. $100 says they buy the building and some assets for far less from their debtors than they would have paid by aquaring them
  2. Mtorbik

Cape May acquires Flying Fish

Cape May has been contract brewing a lot of their beers across the bridge at yards. That's why they started Cape distribution so they were able to bring their own beer back into the state to distribute. Any beer made outside the state must go through a distributor. Buying Flying Fish gives them...
  3. Mtorbik

Supplies Options.

Fermented in Hammonton is the only store left that I'm aware of. @Brian Pylant I don't want to spread rumors but my understanding of the PHO closure wasn't necessarily for lack of customers but other reasons mixed in. Local pick-up at Tonewood shows me they are still trying to support their...
  4. Mtorbik

This video just saved my brewday!

Nice! I should probably try this with my rip tide pump. It squeals at higher flow rates.... probably needs a slight opening
  5. Mtorbik

New Jersey State Fair Homebrew Competition

@Bob.Wilson and @RayBurrJr were part of that beer as well
  6. Mtorbik

Congratulations to you guys too!
  7. Mtorbik

Glad I reread this. @Frank Hiller Sr .....when/where do you want me to bring my entries?
  8. Mtorbik

I just did. Now I gotta can or bottle some of that Mild. I would have liked to entered my ESB but I think it's too bitter for the style (but I am loving it myself)
  9. Mtorbik

Duotight Fittings?

I'm of the opinion to keep your collar...and buy the $170 7.0cuft freezer at Sam's club. I can't go into duo tight.....as I use all sanke sixtels and use D couplers
  10. Mtorbik

I gotta bottle some of that Dark Mild we brought to Zeds and enter it.
  11. Mtorbik

Lallemand Philly Sour - Phenolic?

I've done plenty of Kettle Sours and gave one of my Gose recipes the Philly sour treatment. I thought was very good. At different ages of the beer I felt I got different fruit flavors from it. I got a lot of peach ...almost peach ring candy when the beer was very young. I got more lemon out of...
  12. Mtorbik

3rd Annual Garden State Homebrew Competition

What was your beer style Matt?
  13. Mtorbik

I entered 1. I know Talbot and Sr for sure entered. Hopefully a few more
  14. Mtorbik

Most points in the 3 or 4 state competitions. There are guys in scuba that win several categories
  15. Mtorbik

Jockey Box Cleaning

So the problem with the daisy chain is if you don't have forward sealing taps. It will spray out the circle front of a regular faucet tap. John I also have that same connector....used it to daisy chain clean my lines.... until I switched over to sanke kegs for everything. Now I have one of...
Back